The purpose of this questionnaire is to let me get to know you and how much you know about chins. Please answer all questions
as thoroughly as possible.
I may ask more questions based on your answers. The more information you give me, the more
feedback I can give you. If you don't know an answer, just say so.
1. Where are you
2. Why do you want a chinchilla?
you under the age of 16? If yes, what role will your parents play in caring for a chinchilla?
4. Who will be the primary caretaker of the chinchilla?
5. Do you have small children
that live with you or visit frequently? If yes, will they be supervised when near the chinchilla?
6. Are you an experienced chinchilla owner? Do you currently have chinchillas, or have you had chinchillas in the past? If
yes, please give details
(i.e. years owned, number of chins, reason for giving
them up, etc).
7. Do you breed or plan on breeding chinchillas?
8. Do you have other pets? If so, what species they are and will they have access to the chinchilla?
9. Are you prepared to provide care and love to a chinchilla for the next 10-20 years or more?
10. Have you found a vet who knows about chinchillas in your area?
11. Do you have a cage
for your chinchilla? If yes, describe it. If no, what are your plans for obtaining one? (Pictures would be great.)
12. What are you looking for IE: Male or Female? Specific color? Adult (1 yr or more) Junior (6 months to 1 yr) Young ( 9
weeks to 5 months)
If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. I'd be happy to answer